Feedback and complaints

If you have any suggestions about how we can improve our service, we’d love to hear them

We value your feedback and welcome compliments, suggestions and complaints to help us to improve our services.

We respond to feedback directly to resolve issues in a timely manner and will keep you up to date on any actions we take as a result of your feedback.

You can provide feedback in several ways:

This information is also available in our Feedback Brochure and in an Easy English format.

If you need assistance in providing feedback, we are able to help you

If English is not your first language, we can organise an interpreter if you need one.

If you have a hearing or speech impairment National Relay Service can help you with your call to Sonder.

You may also seek support from family, a friend, or an independent advocate at any stage of the feedback process.

If you would like to know more about independent organisations that assist with consumer advocacy, please follow the link below:

Consumer advocacy
What to expect from the process
  • Solasta will respond to your complaint in a fair, timely and unbiased way.
  • We will receive your complaint in good faith and you will not be disadvantaged in any way as a result of making a complaint.
  • Any necessary actions to resolve the issue will be carried out to the best of our ability and we will always work with you to try and find a satisfactory resolution.
  • Feedback and complaints are treated respectfully and confidentially. You can remain anonymous if you want to. We will only involve relevant staff members as required to resolve issues.
  • Depending on the nature of your feedback, the matter may be resolved immediately. It may take longer to resolve if we need to make further enquiries or if your feedback relates to a more complex issue.
How to submit a complaint to an external agency

If you don’t want to make your complaint to Solasta, we can support you to make a complaint to an external organisation including, but not limited to: